Friday, April 16, 2010

Time To Graduate

Today I was in San Antonio for my brothers graduation. He graduated from the Culinary Institute of America aka the CIA! I know! This morning the constant noise coming from the shower and the aroma of the hotel room woke me up with a smile on my face. I just knew that today was going to be a great day. To say that this graduation was an accomplishment would be a understatement, for my brother this graduation was Milestone. He worked so hard during the time there and finished with a great bang.

Growing up I always looked up to him, and I have always tried, in a way, to be him. He has qualities that I envy and that I admire. Being his little brother was not easy at all growing, but now as we have grown up so has our relationship. I can now say with all that I am. I LOVE MY BIG BROTHER AND I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!

-Shawn Tripputi aka little bro-

1 comment:

Paula said...

Awww, so sweet!